[IPython-dev] Ville's branch to be merged before the 0.9 release?

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 22:22:24 EDT 2008

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 9:58 AM, Ville M. Vainio <vivainio at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 2:41 AM, Brian Granger <ellisonbg.net at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Is there anything major other than this bug fix?  I am all for bug
>> fixes going in.
>
> Ok, Brian, care to take a look at the code in my trunk-dev now? I'll
> add the entries for changes.txt once the stuff goes in.

Great, I'm glad we're all using review more and more...

> You can ignore reviewing the stuff in ipy_leo.py, it's code that isn't
> widely used yet.

Nope.  Basically if it's code we ship, it's code we hold to the same
standard of review, documentation and testing.  Even in this scramble
to fix quickly the 2.4 issue we're using review, we're adding new
tests, functions have docstrings, etc.

All code going into the project will be held to the same standard of
quality, period.  If it's code that's not ready for review, that's
what private branches and personal homepages are for.