[IPython-dev] Next-gen result printing using generics

Ville M. Vainio vivainio at gmail.com
Sat May 26 06:26:10 EDT 2007

On 5/26/07, Ville M. Vainio <vivainio at gmail.com> wrote:

> Coming soon to SVN, once I clean it up (remove deco syntax etc.):

Ok, it's in.

I also tried to untangle the mess of module interdependencies a little
bit; genutil.py is way too big.

"import IPython" now only imports a handful of modules automatically:

 ['ipapi','generics','ipstruct','Release','Shell']

This is also a kind of hint for the users about what modules they
might want to use in their own code.