[IPython-dev] pyreadline vi mode (2)

Michael Graz mgraz at mnsgraz.plus.com
Fri Mar 31 04:18:32 EST 2006

Here are the latest changes for the vi mode:

http://www.plan10.com/readline/readline-1.13b.zip

All hundred plus unit tests for vi editing mode are now passing.  I like the
direction being taken in creating a lineobj class.  However I had to back
out some of the changes in order to get the unit tests working again.  Now
that all of the tests are in place, the refactoring using lineobj can
continue.  It would be cool if lineobj itself had a suite of tests.

So my changes are done for now.  BTW I am off now for the next few weeks on
vacation so if there is anything needed from me I will reply upon my return.

Regards,

-Michael