[IPython-dev] Notebook roadmap

Robert Kern rkern at ucsd.edu
Sun Jul 3 23:59:29 EDT 2005

Fernando and I hashed out a few things on the phone today. Short
version: XML wins for now, even if I had to threaten to kidnap
Fernando's cat to do it. Long version:

   http://www.scipy.org/wikis/featurerequests/NoteBook

There's a page there for adding user stories. I've already added the
ones Hans has posted and some of my own. If you would like to add your
own stories (aka "feature requests"), please make yourself an account
and edit the Wiki to your liking.

Documentation on the XML format and API will be forthcoming. Hopefully,
we will have SVN space by Tuesday or Wednesday.

P.S. No I didn't threaten to kidnap his cat. Fluffy is perfectly safe.

For now....

--
Robert Kern
rkern at ucsd.edu