[IPython-dev] ESC_QUOTE in InteractiveShell

Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Fri Feb 18 12:32:56 EST 2005

Quoting Ville Vainio <vivainio at kolumbus.fi>:

> On Fri, 2005-02-18 at 00:50 -0700, Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu wrote:
>
> >The bug is already fixed in CVS, so you may want to use that instead.
>
> Time for a release soon? I'd like to see a release at least on this
> month, since I'm going to use ipython on a company-local python course
> and suggest others install ipython as well. I'd rather see them
> installing it with an official exe installer than with CVS HEAD :).

Rumble grumble... :)

OK, I'll put one out, but I'd like to wait as late as possible to catch the
inevitable few bugs which are always reported after a release.  I'd like to
have a date from you for your course, and how close to it would be your time
limit.  I can then wait until then to put out 0.6.12 with whatever other
bugfixes I can get in.

Let me know,