[IPython-dev] PLEASE GET BACK TO ME

CECILIA AKU ceci_aku at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 07:31:46 EDT 2003

Dear Good Friend,

REQUEST FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE.

This business proposal to you is strictly confidential, with due
respect. Sorry at this perceived confusion or stress you may have receiving this
letter from me, Since we have not known ourselves or met previously. Despite
that, I am constrained to write you this letter because of the urgency it
requires.As amatter of fact, I got your contact through the internet and decided
to write you immediately believing you will be of a great assistance to my kids
and me. My decision to consult you for a partnership businessof mutual benefit
is indeed personal.Iam not in doubt that you can be trusted in financial related
matters of this magnitude.

I am Mrs.cecilia aku, the widow of the former nigeria youth and sports minister
late mark Ishaya Aku who died in a plane crash on the 4th of april,2002 My kids
and I are trapped in an obnoxious custom And traditional rites of my late
husband's family. We have suffered maltreatment and untold hardship in the hands
of my late husbands family, simple because Iam not from the same tribe with my
late husband.His brothers have taken all that I suffered with my husband to
acquire including treasure, houses and his bank accounts closed by them. I
wanted to escape to the United States of America [USA} with my children on
exile, but again they conspired and stole my international
passport and other traveling document to further frustrate me. Thank God, a week
ago, I received Key Text Code (KTC} from an offshore payment center[OPC]in
overseas via our family lawyer that my
late husband deposited the sum of U.S $25.5 Million[Twenty five Million five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars] in cash with this company,hence my late
husband's brothers would not allow me to have any telephone contact with
anybody.

It has therefore, become very necessary and urgent to contact someone, a
foreigner like you who can travel to the offshore payment center on our behalf
to help me receive/secure these funds, while we find a way of getting out of
Nigeria to meet with you in your country.

These funds are kept on a CODE with the Security Company to avoid detection,
seizure or diversion. I have had several discussions with with our family lawyer
who has express willingness to help me with the necessary documents for the
claim of the funds from the security company should I get an honest,competent
and capable foreigner who will not cheat my kids and me or even sit on the
funds after claiming it, to stand on our behalf to claim the funds. This is why
I have contacted you to
help save my children and I from this obnoxious tax levelled on us by my late
husbund's brothers by
claiming these funds and investing it on our behalf.

But, you would need to give me sufficient assurance that if you help me, you
would not divert the funds. My children and I have resolved to give you 20% of
the total sum. This is all my children
and I have got to live on. Please, I have reposed my confidence and
trust in you and hope you will not disappoint me.

I want you to send your response to my lawyer on the below email:
mikeatienne at justice.com so get in touch with him immediately hence he will be
the one to deal with you on the transaction to avoid
suspicion from my late husband's brothers.

I look forward to your urgent response.

THANKS AND God bless.

Mrs.cecilia aku