[IPython-dev] Still no color on Windows XP

Gary Bishop gb at cs.unc.edu
Sat Dec 6 15:47:20 EST 2003

This results from a change in the interface to readline that they made
in 2.3 (which I'm guessing that you are running). I have uploaded
changes to CVS (uncpythontools at sourceforge) that should fix this.
There isn't a new release yet but you can checkout the code from CVS
and see if it works for you.

gb