[Inpycon] Kickstarting the conference again

Dr. Vijender Kr. Solanki spesinfo at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 09:48:30 EST 2023

Hi
It is better to run annually, wherever possible in self-sustainable mode, If you are interested in moving to Hyderabad, you are welcome and happy to support it.

RegardsVijender Kumar Solanki, Ph.D.,
Faculty of Computer Science & Engineering, CMR Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, TS, IndiaEditor- IJMLNCE, IJHIoTCo-Editor - Ingenieria SolidariaM.No +91-9911-513-926 &  +91-9052-000-926https://sites.google.com/site/vijenderkrsolanki/