[Inpycon] PyCon India 2021 regular tickets are live!

Yuktesh Chintamadaka1 ychinmka at in.ibm.com
Thu May 13 01:34:53 EDT 2021

Hi,

I am Yuktesh I work for IBM from Hyderabad. In am active member in Python
groups
I was part of Pycon India Conf 2018, 2019 and 2020.
I managed to get some some sponsorship when it happened in  2018 at
Hyderabad also delivered lighting talks for  both National edition and
Hyderabad city edition.

My question is I want to subscribe to mailing list using my gmail id
(yukteshc at gmail.com) currently I am receiving emails to my IBM ID
(ychinmka at in.ibm.com)
I tried joining to the mailing list using my gmail id multiple times but
some how I am not sure why still I am not able see any emails coming from
this community to my gmail id.
If any administrators are there her who can help on this.
Thanks in advance

Thanks

C Yuktesh
Developer Advocate