[Inpycon] [THREAD] PyCon India Weekly Update - Week 5

Shashank Kumar shashankkumarkushwaha at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 21:52:41 EDT 2021

Hello everyone,

Here are updates from the previous week on the Volunteer Onboarding front.

Updates:

- We continue to receive submissions on volunteer form
- WG leads for Platform, Program and Review have recieved a list of
volunteers and shadows

Upcoming:

- WG specific volunteers calls lead by WG leads

Blockers:

- None

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021, 9:57 pm Nikhil Maan, <nikhilmaan22 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>

> Here are the content updates from the communications WG for the fifth week:
>

> Recurring tasks:
>
> - Support other teams with content for their work and review the work
>

> Updates:
>
> - Volunteer onboarding call was carried out on March 21 with 10+
> interested volunteers.
>
> - Volunteers were tasked with reviewing previous work from PyCon India and
> other conferences and brainstorming ideas for more content for the
> conference & a weekly check-in meeting was set up.
>

> Blogs published:
>
> - None
>

> Blockers:
>
> - None