[Inpycon] [THREAD] PyCon India Weekly Update - Week 5

praveen patil praveenkumar103 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 08:32:35 EDT 2021

Hello everyone

Every Workgroup lead is expected to post their updates for this week
> to this thread before Friday's End of Day IST. We request the community
> to provide us with their inputs.

Here are the updates from Sessions WG

Updates:
- Contacted a few pythonistas and teachers, who are actively
using/promoting python in science education, requesting for talk submission.
- No other considerable progress done this week.

Next up:
- Brainstorming with CFP and programs WG team on
       -How to receive BOF proposal via Junction and its implementation
       - Plan to have a poster presentation session

Blockers:
- None

Regards
Praveen

> PS: Please remember to send plain text emails, use inclusive language
> in your updates/comments, and not top-post in this thread. Please read
> this article [1] to have a primer.

Having said that, let me start with the Technology Workgroup Updates.