[Inpycon] [THREAD] PyCon India 2020 Weekly Update - Week 20

Vipul Gupta vipulgupta2048 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 15:57:36 EDT 2020

Hello folks,

Thanks for Sukanaya for kicking off the updates thread, this week.

Recurring Tasks:
- Writing new content for other teams and workgroups
- Penning down sponsor, keynotes, and major announcements for the PyCon
India Blog (Also, being posted on dev.to/pyconindia check it out!)
- Writing the PyCon India program guide (PPG)

Updates:
- Completed first draft of the PPG
- Create content for new tracks and developments this year.
- Support teams and resolve issues for the blog

Best,
Vipul Gupta
(On behalf of the Content Workgroup)
@vipulgupta2048 <https://twitter.com/vipulgupta2048>