[Inpycon] PyCon India 2020 - The Road Ahead?

Rengaraj D sakthirengaraj at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 12:12:03 EDT 2020

> It would be great to have the community come forward with questions,
> suggestions to make PyCon India 2020 a success.

PyCon US 2020 have done  completely online conference.
https://us.pycon.org/2020/online

1. Instead of live event online they recorded the event started posting in
youtube for tutorials (workshops) and Talks
2. DevSprint we can go online format for PyCon India 2020

What will happen if we go online,

1. We don't break the chain of PyCon India
2. We can conduct a completely free event  to the opensource python
community
3. We can almost reduce 90% of  our expenses for the conference. May be no
sponsor conference.

Volunteer efforts is the key as like every year PyCon India.

Regards
Rengaraj