[Inpycon] Announcing Maho Jase institute of Technology (MJIT) as our Associate Sponsor

rengaraj sakthirengaraj at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 02:52:29 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone

We are happy to introduce our Associate sponsor Maho Jase institute of
Technology (MJIT)!

Maho Jase institute of Technology (MJIT) is a company, who trains people
and make them into professionals. MJIT focus more on production
readiness rather course coverage. MJIT provides not just standard
training course but also carves course structure as per the requirement.
MJIT conducts Classroom, Online and corporate training. MJIT trains on
Cloud, DevOps, IT Service Automation, Containerization, Virtualization,
Scripting and also Machine Learning. MJIT also provides the
interrelation between the technologies and departments for the
production readiness.

Our beloved trainees are part of many MNCs and following are few to name
Cognizant, CGI, Hexaware, Accenture, Robert Bosch, Capgemini, HCL.

Website Link: https://www.mjit.in

Like, share and retweet our social media announcements:

  * https://twitter.com/pyconindia/status/1174891020078567424?s=09
  * https://www.linkedin.com/posts/pyconindia_pyconindia2019-python-activity-6580658389750255616-n2zw
  * https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2652130931475599&substory_index=0&id=133849919970392

Regards,