[Inpycon] Announcing Grofers as our Associate Sponsor

ABHISHEK MISHRA abhi.mishra922 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 03:35:38 EDT 2019

We are happy to introduce our Associate sponsor Grofers!

Grofers is India’s largest low price online supermarket in the grocery
space. The company uses its in-house technology platform to manage a
network of over 5,000 partner stores that enable the company to run a fast
and lean supply chain – from manufacturers straight to customers in 16
cities namely Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune,
Gurgaon, Noida, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Rohtak, Bhiwadi &
Meerut. Grofers utilizes its efficient supply chain to deliver over 25
million products to customers every month. A majority of these products
belong to the company’s 8 in house brands namely Grofers Happy Day, Grofers
Happy Home, Grofers Mothers choice, Grofers Happy Baby, G Fresh, O’range
and budget brands Savemore and Havemore.

It is hereby clarified that Grofers India Private Limited does not have any
relation with the mark ‘GROFFR’, which (we are given to understand) is used
by Redstone Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd for its real estate services
business, which is not related to Grofers India Private Limited in any
manner.

Website Link: https://lambda.grofers.com

Like, share and retweet our social media announcements:

   - https://twitter.com/pyconindia/status/1182191857754722306?s=09
   -
   https://www.linkedin.com/posts/pyconindia_pyconindia2019-python-activity-6587957775874265088-AmvK
   -