[Inpycon] Do you need Child Care in PyCon India 2019?

Kiran Jonnalagadda jace at pobox.com
Wed May 29 03:52:32 EDT 2019

In my experience, there is low faith that the childcare will actually work,
so people plan alternative arrangements such as skipping the conference
entirely.

Don't ask if there is interest. No one wants to feel like their child is a
burden on the conference. Instead, commit to it and make a show of
seriousness.

Kiran

--
Kiran Jonnalagadda