[Inpycon] Invitation to join PyCon India 2019 Sponsorship Workgroup

Vinaykumar Puppala Vinaykumar.puppala at outlook.com
Mon Feb 25 09:28:54 EST 2019

Hi Team,

One small quick word.!

Do we have earlier sponsors list along with email-id/contact number. ?
if Yes,  Let's us create small sponsor-welcome poster for #2k19
and will share same poster to earlier sponsors list.

and In addition to that will start uses media of communication for as LINKED-IN.
AND let's start spared that word. (#2k19 -- Stay tuned for more updates)

Thank you for your patience and time.
#PYCON2k19

Regards,
Vinaykumar.