[Inpycon] Placeholder website for PyCon India 2019

Noufal Ibrahim KV noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Mon Feb 18 12:23:17 EST 2019

On Mon, Feb 18 2019, Vipul Gupta wrote:

[...]

> +1 on the static site generator. As working a lot with the development of
> the website, last year in PyCon India 2018. Having an index.html of more
> than 1000 lines was a hassle for both contributors and maintainers.
> Looking forward to taking up work for PyCon India 2019

[...]

I'm not sure how it was organised but one of the best parts of the
in.pycon.org site is that it's archived very well per
year. http://in.pycon.org/2009 can give you the whole thing right down
to the talk information https://in.pycon.org/2009/talkfull/79/

One early violation of this was that the blog was not namespaced by year
(https://in.pycon.org/blog) is the whole blog and contains entries from
2015 to 2018 with the 2018 theme.

We should maintain the name spacing by year even if it means we can't
use tools and technologies we fancy.

--
Cordially,
Noufal