[Inpycon] Announcing Indeed as our Platinum Sponsor

Vijay Kumar vijaykumar at bravegnu.org
Mon Aug 12 09:09:20 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone,

We are happy to introduce our Platinum sponsor Indeed!

At Indeed, we help people get jobs, but it's more than just our mission.
It’s a promise that extends to all our employees, as well as job seekers
and employers. As the world’s #1 job site, we take pride in helping
people get to where they want to be in their careers. Whether you’re
still in school or looking for your next opportunity to make an impact,
Indeed is dedicated to helping people explore their passions while
giving them the tools to succeed with Indeed and beyond.

Website Link: https://www.indeed.jobs

Like, share and retweet our social media announcements:

   * https://twitter.com/pyconindia/status/1160841423450542081
   *
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/pyconindia_pyconindia2019-python-activity-6566553739006705664-POB3
   *