[Inpycon] Website/Design Team Minutes of Meeting | 20180504

Ananyo Maiti ananyoevo at gmail.com
Sun May 6 00:43:27 EDT 2018

Hi all,
We had our second Website/Design Team meeting on 4th May,2018

Attendees - Rajat, Chirag, Akshay, Shashank, Ananya

Following are the notes from the Minutes of Meeting

1. A brief discussion happened with Akshay Aurora about the previous PyCon
India app and how much work has to be done
2. A brief overview of work done - Blog post for announcing CFP made,
Contribution guidelines added, Few issues closed on GitHub
3. Discussion on the future tasks
4. Chirag gave an intimation about possible Sponsors. We can probably put
up few of the Sponsor logos by end of this month
5. A brief discussion about Keynote speakers and coordination with CFP team
regarding the same

*Action Items*
- Add description sections for Keynote Speakers and Talks
- Add description section for Sponsors
- Coordinate with Social Media team with design
- Start using canva for collaborative designs and save the finalized design
in drive
- Coordinate with CFP team for Keynote speakers
- Share tasks/issues with volunteers once they are on boarded
- Have one person from Social Media team from next meeting
- Check on the app from PyCon India 2017 and see if we can reuse it. Akshay
is the PoC for the app
- Have more people to write blogs

Regards,
Ananyo