[Inpycon] PyCon India 2018 | Suggestions for Keynote speakers

Ramanathan Ramakrishnamoorthy ramanathanhari at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 14:43:13 EDT 2018

Hi All,

As most of you would aware,  PyCon India is happening in Hyderabad on
October 5-9, 2018   We have one confirmed keynote speaker (Travis Oliphant)
who we had invited as part of planning for PyCon Hyderabad.  We reached out
to him about the change in plans, and he has confirmed his availability for
PyCon India 2018.

On the other hand, Nick Coughlan has backed due to some personal reasons.
As part of the event, we intend to have four Keynote speakers which means
we need to identify three more keynote speakers.

We request the community to provide suggestions for Keynote speakers.
Based on popular ask, we can reach out to the speakers requesting them to
Keynote.

Thanks,
Ramanathan.