[Inpycon] Regarding ReTweet Bot

Ananyo Maiti ananyoevo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 02:54:53 EDT 2018

Hi Suraj,
On Sun, Jun 3, 2018 at 11:30 AM Suraj Narwade <surajnarwade353 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi team,
>
> For PyCon India 2016, I had run those scripts[0], which tweeted about
> speaker, their topic and link to vote and retweet each tweet of
> official PyCon handle.
> If all agree, I can start it again.
>
> [0] https://github.com/surajnarwade/pycon-india-scripts

This is great! Thanks for showing your interest. The code looks well
organised. Please get in touch with the social media team in discord as
Sachit pointed out.

I was thinking of making a repo for social media scripts in pythonindia org
that could be reused each year and we can make improvements to it. I would
like to have everyone's feedback on this.

Thanks,
Ananyo