[Inpycon] Is PyCon India "really open"?

Shashank Kumar shashankkumarkushwaha at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 13:46:24 EST 2018

Hi Vijay,

> Firstly Thanks for bringing this up.
> The point is you were not involved in any discussion and you were reviewing
> things without knowing anything about it .
> Why act like you are reviewer when you were not involved ?
> Is that open source volunteering?
>
> Thanks,
> Vijay

I don't know where the discussion are going on regarding the work for which the PR was made. I'm active on mailing list and IRC, replying and commenting on both the platforms. And imho, this should not be the criteria for a person to be able to review PR. PRs on github can be reviewed keeping code as a prospective also, so I reviewed after checking that the PR can be successfully deployed.

Regards,
Shashank Kumar
@realslimshanky