[Inpycon] Regarding to confirmation about acceptance of proposal at PyCon India 2017

shubham sharma shubhamsharma1318 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 02:24:41 EDT 2017

Respected sir/madam,
I am shubham sharma(Data science Engineer at Certainty infotech private
limited ). I had putted proposal https://in.pycon.org/
cfp/2017/proposals/big-data-analytics-using-apache-spark-
on-iot-in-industrial-way~bo7kb/  for event PyCon India 2017.
I had prepared slides for the same which are available here at slideshare
https://www.slideshare.net/secret/F5wNhLeq9Xy98k , But i had not got any
update on its acceptance . Please provide me proper response about
acceptance of my proposal .
If my proposal will be accepted then i will also arrange my schedule to
visit in PyCon India 2017 event .

Thank you,
Shubham Sharma,
Associate Software Engineer | Certainty Infotech Private Limited,
102, Saraswati Building, 210, Tilak Nagar Main Road, Indore (452016), India
M: +91-8889893109 |
E: shubham.sharma at certaintyinfotech.com | www.certaintyinfotech.com