[Inpycon] Venue for PyCon India 2018

Sayan Chowdhury sayan.chowdhury2012 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 09:03:46 EST 2017

> As 10th year celebration
>
> -  Bigger and flexiable venue (As expalined above)
> -  We want to planning to have 6-8 Keynote speaker travelling , apart from
> india keynote speakers.
> -  We want to add kids track also.
> -  We want to make it 3 days conference(under discussion) and 2 days dev
> sprint/workshop (different venue)
>
> With above point, We request people to share opnion on below
>
> Cost:
> 1) Two day conference and conference fee to 2,500(with T- shirt) and 2,000
> without T-shirt.
> 2) Three day conference and conference fee to 3,500(with T- shirt) and 3,000
> without T-shirt
>
> Dates:
> 1) First or second week of September 2018.
> 2) Last week of August 2018.
>
> Please do share your opnion.

I would prefer to go with a three-day conference and having the
conference fee of 3500 and have the conference in the last week of
August 2018.

--
Sayan Chowdhury <https://sayanchowdhury.dgplug.org/>
Senior Software Engineer, Fedora Engineering - Emerging Platform

Proud to work at The Open Organization!