[Inpycon] Logo Design and Design Assets

Swati Jaiswal jaiswalswati94 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 08:08:44 EST 2017

Hi, Greetings for the day,

On 16-Nov-2017 3:18 PM, "Akshay Aradhya" <akshay95aradhya at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Eveyone,
>
>     If you are a designer or know any good designer who is willing to
> contribute to PyCon India 2018, please ask him or her to join this mailing
> list.

Hi, If a helping hand is still needed, I know someone who does some
animation and design work (not a professional though). I had asked him to
take reference from Akshay's designs to come up with some sample, here is
something he made:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1P96O9esQOM6oidE9bgaLlnVK5bDSk881. Please
see and let me know if he seems good enough to contribute and I'll share
his contact details.

*Requirments :*
>  - Any Vector based Image editing Program (Illustrator, Inkscape).

He works with illustrator, not sure of inkscape.

> Also we will need help in designing other design assets for the website
> and Conference, like ID tags, cards, posters, banners, etc.

Can do.

Regards,
Swati Jaiswal <http://swatij.me/>