[Inpycon] Proposal for PyCon India 2018

praveen patil praveenkumar103 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 05:47:02 EST 2017

Hi Chandan and Sayan

On Nov 4, 2017 5:09 PM, "chandan kumar" <chandankumar.093047 at gmail.com>
wrote:

Hello,

Year 2018 marks the 10th anniversary of PyCon India. And we, PyCon India
volunteers, want to make PyCon India 2018 a grand phenomenon, a best PyCon
India ever!

We would like to host this year's PyCon India in Bangalore and we are
calling for help and support from volunteers from all over India.

This is awesome news.

Since Bangalore is the birthplace of PyCon India, we have venues like
NIMHANS to accommodate close to 1700 participants, and also the experience
in organizing multiple successful PyCon India’s so far, we feel Bangalore
is the best choice.
We have formed a team of volunteers[1].  to get the planning started.

I would like to be a volunteer. Please let me know how to be a part of the
team.

Thanks and regards
Praveen