[Inpycon] PyCon India 2017 dates & venue suggestion

Shashank Aryan aryanshashank31 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 07:38:49 EDT 2017

+1 for separate Development Sprints days.

Thank you.

Regards,

Shashank

On 20-Mar-2017 4:15 PM, "qua non" <akshayaurora at gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 3:40 PM, Kracekumar Ramaraj <me at kracekumar.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 3:30 PM, qua non <akshayaurora at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hey folks,
>>
>> So just going through the list pos public holidays in India
>> http://www.officeholidays.com/countries/india/
>>
>> The only viable time to hold the conf seems to be september 22, 23, 24,
>> otherwise we will get stuck in the Id/Dushera/Diwali season.
>>

> I would like to rephrase. How many many months will it require for the
> current team to put the show?

Very good point, if possible we would like to delay till the Delhi heat can
be avoided. This would give the team one more month to help manage the
conference.

I would propose first week of November.

We are going to keep the format same as before or, do we need to think
about holding dev sprints for 2 days after the event?

Lot of the students are more interested in the dev sprints, they would skip
all talks just to be at the developer sprints.

Kind Regards
Akkshay