[Inpycon] Pyladies/Django Girls @ PyCon India 2018

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Wed Dec 6 23:46:09 EST 2017

On 2017-12-07 00:58, Vanitha Shanmugam wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> In sponsorship doc, there was a suggestion to recognize pyladies
> chapters in Pycon India 2018.
> As part of 10th year celebration, why don't we take some initiative to
> encourage Pyladies and Django Girls chanpters in India?

This is a good idea but I don't think we should restrict this to
Pyladies or Djangogirls. General community oriented groups should be
welcome (e.g. FSMK etc.). Almost all of them use Python so there's some
overlap there and since they're not profit making groups, it won't clash
with the sponsors even if give them stalls in a separate place.