[Inpycon] Photographers at PyCon India 2016

Saurabh Kumar thes.kumar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 10:59:25 EDT 2016

On 21/09/16 7:12 PM, Saurabh Kumar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Any one planning to carry the camera (not mobile camera) for PyCon?
> Every year Kushal takes snaps. It would be nice if we can collate the
> photographs and use it in our blog posts etc...
>
> You can share the photos finally to us from flickr or google plus. We
> will credit the photographers if we use it in blog post.

The photographs from voluteers, participants and other are available at:

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipN3KFNwlrek7-YTu63RFOQ9hAdcO6VZWKOy68hrn0KUgo85PGAu8dkAKeAaQzEETQ?key=UFI3RVFuVWR3aUlUSnBsX3c5YlVJay1hR1ctUkd3

Now, is the time you can reply with link to your collection or request
access to add photographs to above url by replying to this thread with
your google plus email id. (-:

PS: Thanks everyone for making PyCon India 2016 so colorful and vibrant.
Only memories left to cheer and celebrate now ;)

Until next time!

--
Saurabh Kumar
https://saurabh-kumar.com