[Inpycon] Announcing PyCon Pune 2017 & Call for Volunteers

Yash Sherry yash14123 at iiitd.ac.in
Thu Nov 3 01:00:12 EDT 2016

Now that everyone knows about this, can't there be a vote casting among the
core members about what should really be happening in this case?
Transparency is nothing much to ask for, especially when he has been one of
the most active members. I clearly think there should be a proper
discussion on this with everyone involved in organising this.