[Inpycon] Help with Venue for PyCon India

Anuvrat Parashar anuvrat at anuvrat.in
Tue May 10 21:48:21 EDT 2016

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 1:46 PM, Vivek Khurana <hiddenharmony at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I can help hunt the venue but need following inputs
>
> -- What is the budget that we are planning to spend for the venue  and
> capacity are we looking for the venue (single hall or multiple hall and
> capacity for each of the required hall)
>

> -- Other than AV, what other facility we are looking at the venue.
> -- Food: Are we arranging lunch/snacks for all attendees or just for
> speakers
> -- In case food for all attendees, what is the minimum guarantee we are
> comfortable with.
>
> I know this has been discussed earlier in different mails but having all
> info in one mail will help me forward the mails and get quotations.
> Lastly, are we comfortable engaging any organizing company to manage the
> venue, while we focus on the conference ?
>
> regards
> Vivek

@ Vivek
Please take a look at the first mail in this thread (also temporarily
pasted https://dpaste.de/ntxm).
it enlists all the requirements.

food: yes there will be food for all participants.
outsourcing: depends on the cost. if the company makes an offer cheaper
than our time. maybe.

--
Anuvrat Parashar <http://anuvrat.in>
http://anuvrat.in