[Inpycon] Opinion on extending cpp submission date for CFP

Jaidev Deshpande deshpande.jaidev at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 03:42:06 EDT 2016

On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 at 13:08 Sreekanth S Rameshaiah <sree at mahiti.org> wrote:

> Not us. Was referring to those who still want to submit their talks and re
> requesting for extension.
> - sree

Apart from the consensus, I think we shouldn't do it for the simple reason
that CFP deadlines should be extended only when the CFP is still open.
We've already closed it, opening it up again might create some confusion.
People who have finished their proposals would be working on making up the
content and addressing feedback. Extending the CFP might throw them off
their plans.