[Inpycon] Feedback

Thin Rhino thinrhino at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 05:20:57 CEST 2015

Hello Folks,

Some feedback for the current and future PyCon organising committee.

Talks:
- Most of the talks happen to linger around Topic 101
- Can we have separate tracks for 101's, Intermediate and advanced, instead
of breaking them into
   Web, Data Science, etc.
- CFP's and selection will be based on this classification and relevant
talks can be selected.

T-Shirts:
- I got a XXL size T-shirt, which was actually a M with the XXL tag.
- Checked against M and XL size T-shirts distributed.

Conference updates:
- Any last minute updates about timings, venue, etc should be tweeted out,
so most people know what is happening.

Rest all was excellent. Kudos to the team.

Cheers
ThinRhino

--
"Ship is safe at harbor but it is not made for that."