[Inpycon] PyCon India 2016

qua non akshayaurora at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 10:41:23 EST 2015

@Pulkit Pahwa sry for the late reply, we would love to have your company as
a sponsor and you as a volunteer helping us out.

If you remember we met at this meet for Pydelhi @HTMedia and I asked you to
join the mailing list. Thanks.

We have added you to a list of possible sponsors and will keep you apprised
of further developments.
Thanks for your interest, Looking forward to have you as a volunteer.

Following is the link
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/cHl0aG9uZGVsaGlAZ21haWwuY29t.fpen36ji6pgsog4adu5v1roloo

For out regular thursday meets. if you wish to be a volunteer.

Regards
Askkshay