[Inpycon] A thought on workshops

Noufal Ibrahim KV noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Wed May 6 07:14:22 CEST 2015

On Wed, May 06 2015, Jaidev Deshpande wrote:

[...]

> While it might be too late to try and organize distributed workshops, I
> don't think it's too late to have a call for run up events. I suspect many
> local chapters are already thinking along these lines. (I know the Pune
> Python group has set some wheels in motion.)

That's great. Is there someone from that group on this list? If it's a
run up event, it would make sense to atleast blog about it on the PyCon
India website.

> There seems to be no central place to discuss run up events. What do we do
> about that? Start a thread here or take it up on IRC?

I think a good place to start is the user group list for the city in
question. That will have the maximum audience. If the traffic is
inappropriate, a suitable alternate channel can be decided there.

--
Cordially,
Noufal