[Inpycon] Python Express - Moving Forward

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 09:17:46 CEST 2015

Actually am tired with this thread  we need to conclude else this project
is going nowhere.

Anand C want to lead this year and run it as independent community  as he
think PSSI is hard organizations for pythonexpress project under which it
was started.
I would request him to one final time explain in *details* what all he
thing is hard with PSSI and Why does he think it can't be solved with
constructive discussion.

Here are few queries which was pending to answer by Anand C this will help
for all of us.

1) Do anand C agree pythonMonth/pythonexpress started as PSSI project  or
PyCon India runup event?

2)  Anand C said it hard it is to get stuff from PSSI.

> [1]: https://mail.python.org/pipermail/pssi/2014-December/000294.html
> [2]: https://mail.python.org/pipermail/pssi/2014-November/000263.html
> [3]: https://mail.python.org/pipermail/inpycon/2014-August/008578.html
>
>     What did you see hard in this ?

3)Anand C says "With the skills and interests that I have, I think I'm
better suited for working on things like Python Express. "
    What is that skill you are speaking about ?
    We have not seen you conducting any workshop for pythonmonth and
pythonepxress also neither you have volunteered to lead this project till
now hence am confused how can you conclude like this.

4) Without pythonmonth success, pythonexpress wouldn't have come ? Do anand
C agrees with it. ?

5) When it come to money we need to discuss and try to conclude . If we
don't conclude doesn't it means community doesn't agree it right way to
spend money ?

*we are very young community so we have long way to go hence **differences
need to sorted .*