[Inpycon] Stickers for Python Express

Jaysinh shukla jaysinhp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 08:02:58 CET 2015

Regarding Stickers,
             Hello all. We are bunch of passout students from K.S.K.V.
Kachchh University and organizing Introduction to Python Programming
workshop at K.S.K.V Kachchh University as a part of Python Express(
http://www.pythonexpress.in/workshops/43). I found this mail discussing for
stickers. I request if there are stickers available (near by 50) We want it
for distributing it to the students. We will be able to give shipping cost.
Thank you.

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 6:00 AM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 11:20 AM, Bibhas Ch Debnath <me at bibhas.in> wrote:
>
>> Anand,
>>
>> How much would the stickstamp charge for the shipping part? Because if
>> our volunteers have to courier for each workshop, it's going to cost a lot
>> I guess.
>>
> They were ready to ship for free. Our plan was to send 200 stickers per
> speaker, that would be 25 shipments. Even if we pay 100 per shipment,
> that'll still be Rs. 2,500.
>
> Anand

      Jaysinh :)