[Inpycon] Python Express - Moving Forward

Noufal Ibrahim KV noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Thu Aug 13 19:17:14 CEST 2015

On Thu, Aug 13 2015, Anand Chitipothu wrote:

[...]

> * I'm interested to see Python Express succeed and willing to take the lead.
> * I'm not interested to run it as PSSI project, given my bitter experiences
> so far. I would like to run it as just a community project.
> * If someone else want to take the lead to run Python Express as PSSI
> project (whatever that means), I'll be very happy to hand over and probably
> continue doing workshops in my city.

[...]

I think you should take the lead and do it. If you don't, there might be
some vague talk about community project/pssi project (a distinction
which I still don't understand) but no concrete action and the project
will just stagnate.

I don't think anyone can block you from doing something that's obviously
beneficial and I don't think you need anyone's permission either.

You've mentioned the point about someone stepping up and running it but
there have been no takers so the path is clear. Either you do this or no
one will.

--
Cordially,
Noufal