[Inpycon] Volunteers to design a Poster for CFP

Vanitha Shanmugam vani.pree at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 09:46:31 CEST 2015

Hi,

As we have got limited number of proposal submissions so far, we need to
spread the word on CFP in many organisations and also in many social media
websites and newsletters.

We have to design an email template for organisations which would be more
appealing for them than just the text email. Email template is basically an
image with PyCon India logo and CFP details (mentioned below) similar to
our last year PyCon India poster (
https://in.pycon.org/2014/PyCon-2014-Poster-Aligned.png).

*Requesting volunteers to help us in designing the template. It would be
great if we can get this by this weekend (3rd May 2015) as we have very
less time left for CFP.*

Please do let us know if anyone has any other suggestion to increase the
submissions.

CFP Details :

      Closing Date : May 31st 2015.
      Proposal Submission Link :