[Inpycon] Volunteers meet on 20th Sept, 2014?

Rejy M Cyriac rcyriac at redhat.com
Thu Sep 18 06:48:58 CEST 2014

On 09/18/2014 10:11 AM, vijay kumar wrote:

>     I personally prefer morning for meetings, though afternoon is okay as
>     well. It would be good if we have the time fixed today, as I need to
>     pass the information to the facilities team at Red Hat.
>
>     Are there volunteers who would have difficulty reaching the venue at
>     around 10 to 10:30 in the morning ?
>

> I can't make it before 3 PM for sure.

And we definitely would like you to be there for the meeting for sure. :-)

There might be others coming from outside Bangalore on Saturday, and so
setting the meeting for afternoon might be the best to ensure maximum
participation. So let's keep it for 3 p.m. then as initially proposed.

Rejy M Cyriac (rmc)