[Inpycon] Volunteers meet on 20th Sept, 2014?

Rejy M Cyriac rcyriac at redhat.com
Thu Sep 18 06:39:32 CEST 2014

On 09/18/2014 12:53 AM, Bibhas Ch Debnath wrote:
> Anyway we can move the timing towards morning and before lunch? Just a
> proposal.

I personally prefer morning for meetings, though afternoon is okay as
well. It would be good if we have the time fixed today, as I need to
pass the information to the facilities team at Red Hat.

Are there volunteers who would have difficulty reaching the venue at
around 10 to 10:30 in the morning ?

- rejy (rmc)