[Inpycon] Sponsorships

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Wed May 28 12:24:19 CEST 2014

Hi,

How are we doing in terms of sponsorships?

I've not carefully followed the slabs for sponsorship this year. Only now
I've realized that we have raised all slabs by 1Lakh. That means platinum
went from 4L to 5L with an increase of 25%, gold went from 2L to 3L, an
increase of 50% and silver went from 1L to 2L, an increase of 100%.

I suspect that it is going to hit us badly in attracting small companies to
sponsor as silver to too high.

If that is indeed the case, is there anything that we can do to improve the
situation?

I guess it is too late to make any changes to slabs now.

Anand
http://anandology.com/