[Inpycon] Initiative for mini conferences across India

Noufal Ibrahim KV noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Sun May 18 18:45:36 CEST 2014

On Sun, May 18 2014, Milap Bhojak wrote:

> Hey Vijay,
>
> It's awesome. Python User Group - Gujarat is ready for it. It would be mini
> PyCon India right ?
> Just tell us when we should go for it and it will create huge awareness. :)

[...]

I think the PSSI can help with server space for hosting the website and
other such infrastructure. Also, an account for sponsorship money if you
need it.

I wouldn't use the "PyCon India" brand (although that's just a
suggestion). Lots of mini conferences around the year with regional
names (e.g. Garden City Ruby Conference, Deccan Ruby Conference etc. in
the Ruby community) and one big PyCon India every year (preferably in a
moving city).

--
Cordially,
Noufal