[Inpycon] Volunteer required for registrations

Balachandran Sivakumar benignbala at gmail.com
Mon May 12 17:29:40 CEST 2014

Hi,

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 8:50 PM, Noufal Ibrahim KV
<noufal at nibrahim.net.in> wrote:
> On Mon, May 12 2014, Abhiram Ravikumar wrote:
>

> You'll need to buy a ticket anyway. Konark, I think was the volunteer

          This just reminds me -  We should make it clear, where ever
possible. that volunteers, speakers etc. everyone *must* buy a ticket.
There was some ugly spat on the list after PyCon 2013 on something
related to volunteers/speakers and buying tickets. Thanks

--
Thank you
Balachandran Sivakumar

Arise Awake and stop not till the goal is reached.
                                                             - Swami Vivekananda