[Inpycon] Fwd: Proposal - Panel discussion for the Web Track of Pycon

Arvi Krishnaswamy arvi at alumni.iastate.edu
Sat Jul 19 16:13:41 CEST 2014

Hi Vijay,

As you know, I'm already also involved in the final talk selection and
confirmation committee. We plan to have a few backup talks.  In case for
whatever reason we don't pull enough people together for a panel, we'll
fall back on one of the talks.

Instead of gating the decision based on who is in the panel, lets make a
decision to move forward with this, since we have a plan B to fall back on
if good panelists aren't available.

It will take some time to pull some of this together, and I'd prefer that
this is independent of the schedule development. We can update the schedule
with the names of the panelists once they are confirmed.

Arvi