[Inpycon] Please review draft mail for CFP

Gora Mohanty gora at mimirtech.com
Mon Feb 10 16:51:43 CET 2014

On 10 February 2014 20:40, Baiju M <baiju.m.mail at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Team,
>
> I am planning to send out this mail to various Python related
> mailing lists.  Please help me to review it.

Looks good. I would remove the 2nd paragraph:
"We've received good numbers of proposals over each of the last several
years, and we expect this year to be no different. For 2013 we
received nearly 100 proposals for talks and workshops."
or at least move it to the end of the 3rd paragraph, as:
* Proposal submission should be given more prominence
* Is there a need to mention the number of proposals in 2013?

Regards,
Gora