[Inpycon] Stickers for Python Express

Rejy M Cyriac rcyriac at redhat.com
Fri Aug 22 06:00:07 CEST 2014

On 08/21/2014 11:04 PM, Kracekumar Ramaraju wrote:
> Hi Rejy
>
> I personally know StickyStamp founder very well. Though I can speak to
> him, but I am 100% sure, they won't be able to provide at the rate of 2
> per sticker. Also I won't be comfortable to ask the stickers at that
> price given their high quality stickers.
>
> P.S: I have transparent Emacs stickers on my laptop printed from
> StickyStamp. https://twitter.com/kracetheking/status/483642067210362880
> similar to my sticker

That is a cool sticker. And yeah, the price is probably worth the
quality of the stickers. Generally stickers printed in India used to
well below par in quality, until these folks came around.

So I guess it is all down to a decision based on the financial part. And
that generally means I keep a safe distance. :-P

Hey Kracekumar, do you mind if I contact you off-list to discuss about
getting such cool stickers printed ? I would like to have the stickers
of many open source projects printed, for conferences and meetings.

- rejy (rmc)