[Inpycon] Everybody Pays Policy

Tue Sep 24 07:55:09 CEST 2013

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 1:43 PM, Anand B Pillai
<anandpillai at letterboxes.org> wrote:
> Please note that PSSI is an independent organization with its
> own policies - we definitely use PSF policies as guidelines and
> references but don't automatically subscribe to them. I hope
> this is very clear.

I wasn't suggesting otherwise. The rationale for why I like "everyone
pays" is that payment is linked with generating a pass and, hence the
logistics of participants (and, lunch etc) are all kept aligned.
Deserving candidates can be identified via a well defined policy that
is defined and in place. The refund for the ticket can be included in
the financial aid provided.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>