[Inpycon] video equipment for bangpypers

me kracekumar me at kracekumar.com
Tue Oct 29 06:09:17 CET 2013

Hello

 I am managing bangpypers meetup for quite some time, with the help of
HasGeek camera we have uploaded 19 videos (
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6GW05BfqWIfjFsoxJTnE4g7ddFkO5ZtG)
from 24-11-2012. Unfortunately I wasn't available for last 2 months and
also camera, so no video coverage.

If we have funds I would request PSSI to sponsor a camera and tripod for
basic video coverage during bangpypers meetup. Right now we have elvis and
me as coordinators who can take charge to video coverage. If any one
interested to take care of video coverage, I will be glad to help.

--
Regards
Kracekumar